Sunday, September 30, 2012

32 Weeks

I don't want to give up on my chalkboard, but it has been so hard to find time to do it. Work has been especially hectic this past week and we were gone this past weekend to Cleveland for my cousin's wedding and my baby shower. I hope life starts to slow down for a few weeks before it revs back up with our little one's arrival. We just seem to be in a season of craziness. Hopefully things will start to settle down at work for me and our evening schedule won't be so jammed packed. So without further a do here is my bathroom mirror selfie! Haha :) 

How far along? 32 weeks
Total weight gain: Up 26 pounds
Maternity clothes? Yep!
Stretch marks? nope, not on my belly!
Sleep: This is the first week that I have started to feel big. I found that I am moving slower and slower and that is making me sleepy!
Best Moment This Week: There were so many great moments this week! I had a wonderful baby shower and Adam and I had our first baby class. The class made me excited and nervous. Going through the exercises and learning about what labor is going to be like has made everything seem so much more real. Plus Adam and I were in the class with one other couple. We got individualized attention, which was good and bad. My mom told me to sneak to the bathroom during the birth video so that I could just have my own experience and not have to watch anyone else's...but I couldn't being that there were only four of us plus the nurse. 
Miss Anything? nope!
Movement: Yes! I love feeling her move!
Food cravings: Milk and Chocolate
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing really!
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: nothing! 
Symptoms: Feeling a little crampy and tired. But I really can't complain!
Belly Button in or out? Flat!!
 Wedding rings on or off? Off :( I have been wearing them as a necklace this past week.
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happy, though I can cry at the drop of a hat. I hate that right now. I am normal a very composed person.
Looking forward to: Seeing my baby girl and kissing her sweet little cheeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment