Saturday, September 15, 2012

Weeks 30 and 31

Last week got a way from me so fast! Since I wasn't able to do a 30 week blog I'll hit the highlights.

We had our 30 week appointment last Monday. The doctor said the baby was doing great and that she is measuring 33 weeks. She's been big the whole time! This seems crazy because Adam and I were both 7 lb babies. I keep dreaming that I am going to give birth to a 25 lb. turkey. (Gotta love the crazy preggo dreams!) A student was with the doctor at my appointment and they disagreed if the baby was head down or not. The student said breech, the doctor said head down. I am going to trust the doctor. The doctor also said that she was planning on delivering me November 10, unless something changes as we get closer. That's a week before my due date! Crazy! We go back September 27th. I can't believe how fast it's all starting to go.

Here are the updates for this week:


How far along? 31 weeks
Total weight gain: Up 25 pounds
Maternity clothes? Yep!
Stretch marks? nope, not on my belly!
Sleep: Work and life have been so busy lately that I have been SO tired at the end of the day. When I get home, I make dinner and head straight to bed. When I get to stay up on the weekends, I have trouble sleeping. Who knows...
Best Moment This Week: Painting the monogram for baby girls room and scheduling our maternity photos. I am so excited for both!
Miss Anything? Having energy! I feel like I can't focus on anything anymore :/
Movement: Yes! She is moving all the time. She especially likes to stretch where I can see her bum up in the air. It's hilarious!
Food cravings: Milk :)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Chicken
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: Just Braxton Hicks every once in a while. 
Symptoms: Leg cramps, heart burn, and sleepiness 
Belly Button in or out? Flat!!
 Wedding rings on or off? Off :( I really miss wearing my rings
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Moody due to exhaustion. I still LOVE being pregnant and preparing for this little one. 
Looking forward to: My showers and seeing family this weekend. Adam and I also have our first baby class this week! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment