Sunday, September 30, 2012

Cleveland Baby Shower!

This past Saturday we had my baby shower in Cleveland. My Aunt Patti planned a wonderful day for me with my family and closest friends. We had the shower at Becky's Bistro. It was the cutest little restaurant and the food was amazing. More amazing was how much our little girl was blessed. For me, the best part of my shower was to see so many ladies I don't normally get to see. When we have been home recently, the trips have been a whirlwind and it has been hard to catch up with people. But this was nice to be able to have lunch and visit with everyone. Plus little squirt got some pretty nice things :) I am so thankful for all the hard work my Aunt put into making such a special day for Adam, baby, and I. I certainly will cherish the fun we had!

All baby's loot!

Adam came at the end when we opened gifts!

Adam loved the changing giraffe from Aunt Holly. I think he may steal it for himself. 

Mom, Karen, and I! I think my days of the pink dress are numbered... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment