Friday, October 5, 2012

33 Weeks

I can't believe that we are getting so close!!! Considering I am not going to be allowed to go past 39 weeks I am really starting to get excited. The women that I work with think that I won't even make it to 39 seeing as I am starting to get HUGE. I officially can't see my feet anymore and I am slowing down a little bit. I can't wait to meet my baby girl!!



How far along? 33 weeks
Total weight gain: Up 28 pounds
Maternity clothes? Yes, though I don't know how much longer they are going to last!! I hope I can make it with my work wardrobe at least! I have two go to dresses and a pair of dress pants. Everything else is getting a little snug!
Stretch marks? nope, not on my belly!
Sleep: I feel like I can't complain because I am still sleeping fairly well. I have been thankful for the rest I have been getting. Unfortunately I get wiped out half way through the work day.
Best Moment This Week: I shared a story on my Facebook page about a little boy who "LOVED" my baby. He was so cute running up to me and giving my belly a kiss. I loved that it was a small child who shared (almost) my same level of excitement about our baby. It was so sweet.
Miss Anything? Being able to get my feet in my shoes
Movement: Yes! I feel her moving around in a new way. It's almost like she is rolling back and forth. I love it! I know I will miss that feeling when she is here.
Food cravings: Aurora Spaghetti Sauce and Cherry Strawberry Soda. Not the best with my heartburn situation.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: nothing that labor is imminent. I am starting to feel a little pressure in my pelvis and she is now definitely out of my ribs. I think I am experiencing lightening :)
Symptoms: Just fatigue and some swelling in my feet.
Belly Button in or out? Flat!! I sure hope my poor belly button makes it. It looks horrible and is stretched to the max. It has at least six weeks to go.
 Wedding rings on or off? Off :( I have been wearing them as a necklace.
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happy! The closer we get, the more I am just overwhelmed with the fact that I am going to be a mother and that this little thing inside me is my little girl. I just can't believe it. What has seemed like a dream for so long, is pretty close to becoming a reality. I am incredibly thankful.
Looking forward to: Going to the doctor's this week and hearing sweet girl's heartbeat and holding her in my arms!

No comments:

Post a Comment