Thursday, October 25, 2012

Church Baby Shower Round Two

This past Tuesday night I was so blessed to receive a second shower from the youth group at Southern Hills. It was so fun and they even invited the ladies from my work to come be a part of all the fun! I only got a few pictures on my camera but I'll post some fun ones.

Little miss baby V is going to be the most well dressed, spoiled rotten little thing. I seriously don't know if Adam and I can fit anymore stuff in our house for her. We have been completely overwhelmed by the love and kindness as we have been TREMENDOUSLY blessed by our family, friends, and church family.

Now I can't wait till she is here to put all this fun stuff to use :)
Awesome shower hosts Linda and Susan :) So thankful for both of these ladies!

Cute selfie girls! Bahahahaha Love these two!

Opening presents!! :) She got SO much cute stuff!

Listening to the wishes for my baby girl. I love how many people wished that she wouldn't think her daddy was weird, awkward, or strange :)
(SOME) of the very awesome high school girls that Adam and I get to spend time with! If my baby girl turns out like any one of these girls, we will be SO blessed. Love them :)

Madison and I! 

Love these girls and the super cool diaper motorcycle they made me!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment