Wednesday, August 15, 2012

26 Weeks



How far along? 26 weeks 5 days
Total weight gain: Not sure, my scale died. I'll have to wait for the official weigh-in at the doctors office on August 27 :/ 
Maternity clothes? Yep!
Stretch marks? nope, not on my belly!
Sleep: Pretty good. Baby girl woke me up out of a sound sleep with her kicks for the first time the other night. I loved it so much I couldn't get mad.
Best Moment This Week: Baby getting the hiccups for the first time. What a funny sensation! I also loved getting the invitation for my baby shower!
Miss Anything? Not really
Movement: Yes! She is moving all the time.
Food cravings: Still just meat. And I have really wanted Dr. Pepper.
Anything making you queasy or sick: The heat from my hair dryer. I am so sensitive to heat 
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: Nope, thank goodness! She needs to stay in and "cook" for as long as possible!
Symptoms: Just upper back pain.
Belly Button in or out? Flat!!
 Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happy! 
Looking forward to: Karen's wedding this weekend!! My dress is something of a hot mess, but it will be a fun memory!

Here is a fun picture from work this week! I didn't realize I was looking so preggo until PR came to take our staff picture. Good times!
Sandy, Craig, Jason, and I! Yay team Career and Calling!

No comments:

Post a Comment