Saturday, August 25, 2012

27 Weeks

Well, with all that has happened this past week it was nearly impossible to get a chalkboard picture so I am going to share one from the week's festivities:

Mom, Me (and baby girl), and Aunt Holly at the rehearsal dinner

How far along? 27 weeks
Total weight gain: Up 22 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Yep!
Stretch marks? nope, not on my belly!
Sleep: I am still sleeping really well. I have been blessed by how smooth everything has been going with the pregnancy. I am sleeping all night except to get up once during the night to use the bathroom.
Best Moment This Week: There were so many this week I couldn't even know where to begin. I guess if I had to choose something baby related it would be painting baby girl's nursery with Adam. My mom got me paint for my birthday and we got everything finished Thursday night. I am so happy with the color. More than that, Adam and I worked so hard together to get it done. While we were painting we listened to MY music which was mostly worship and John Mayer, laughed together, and had so much fun seeing the finished result. It is getting more and more real that she'll be here soon.
Miss Anything? Eating steak the way I like it cooked (medium). We had steak three days in a row and it was horrible to keep asking to have it cooked medium well to well-ish. Booo!
Movement: Yes! She is moving all the time.
Food cravings: Milk :)
Anything making you queasy or sick: The heat from my hair dryer. I am so sensitive to heat. This became an issue when I went to get my haircut Friday and when I sat with rollers in my head for awhile. 
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: Nope, thank goodness! She needs to stay in and "cook" for as long as possible!
Symptoms: Just upper back pain and heartburn. I knew it was coming, just didn't know when. 
Belly Button in or out? Flat!!
 Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Generally happy, until I get too tired. Then I am a mess! Eeeeek!
Looking forward to: Getting more of the nursery together.

No comments:

Post a Comment