Saturday, August 25, 2012

Karen's Wedding Weekend!

This week was a great week for our family! My sister, Karen, got married this past weekend. I am so excited for her and proud of her. It was a wonderful weekend and I am so happy for her. Everything went well and PRAISE JESUS my dress fit!!! Karen was the most beautiful bride and I was so blessed to be a part of her special day. 
The "Collins Clan" at the rehearsal dinner :)

The two best siblings ever :)

Rehearsing at the church. Look at that baby belly!! Woooooie!

Hamming it up for Adam as I practiced coming down the aisle :)

They're getting married!!! My sister was the prettiest bride EVER!

Cutting the cake!

Yay! 

Adam and I recreating a picture we took at our reception! This time there was a noticeable difference :)

Working my 7 month pregnant dance moves with my bro! 

Collins cousin's picture :)

No comments:

Post a Comment