Saturday, August 25, 2012

My Birthday!

So a fun fact, I turned 27 weeks pregnant on my last day of being 27!! :) I celebrated my 28th birthday on Sunday with my family. This was the first time I had been home for my birthday in 8 years. Last time I was home was when Adam proposed to me and filled our front yard with plastic teddy bears! (Gotta love him!) I had a great day and it was so fun that Mom still hung the Happy Birthday sign for me like she did every year when we were kids. My day also started with Amy Joy donuts! Even though we were all a bit tired from the wedding, we still survived. Right after dinner I hit a wall of exhaustion where hormones and sleepiness got the best of me. It was rough to say the least, but my birthday was still fun!

Opening my presents from Adam!

Buddy got in on the fun!

My best present of all won't be here til' November :) :) :) hehehehe

Adam picked out an outfit special for the baby to come home from the hospital. It was so sweet and thoughtful that it really was a great present! It has yellow ducks on it "to go with the birds in her room" :) I love the thought he put in to it!

He said we could get newborn pictures done of baby girl! YAY!
Following presents we went to the new Aquarium in Cleveland. It was really neat. Gotta love mom tossing up gang signs in her pirate hat! hahah
Following the aquarium, we went to Terminal Tower and the Police Memorial. At the Police Memorial we found my dad's brick!
Family pic (sans Mrs. Butler) on Dad's brick!

This is when the melt down happened. See the pure exhaustion? My mom had to get me to stop crying so we could have strawberry truffle. I wasn't going to include this awful picture but it fits with the whole pregnancy thing!
This photo has the best back story ever. Mom thought I needed a picture with Tim to "cheer up" so she grabbed my camera. After slamming the button down ten times trying to get the picture to take she realized it was turned on. Then, she didn't know that you had to look through the view finder and not the screen. After looking and looking though the eye piece she screamed "THERE THEY ARE!!!!!" With that, we heard three clicks and then she says "IT'S A KEEEPER!" This is what happens when Mom's try to take pictures without their glasses on.

Attempt 2 and Tim and I are still cracking up at mom's inability to to use the camera!  HAHA


Here's to 28!!


No comments:

Post a Comment