Saturday, April 28, 2012

11 Weeks


How far along? 11 Weeks and 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: One pound this week
Maternity clothes? Nope, but I sure hope I can find something to wear for my last two weeks of working. My clothes are getting pretty snug!!
Stretch marks? Adam kindly pointed out that I have developed stretch marks on my rear end. Time for the stretch mark cream :/ 
Sleep: I was doing great until Thursday this week. Thursday I felt like I was going to die if I didn't sleep. Unfortunately, I was at work so I had to put my "In Session" sign on my door and sleep for 30 minutes. You have no idea how much those 30 minutes changed my day! 
Best moment this week: HEARING my baby's heartbeat on the Doppler and seeing the baby on the ultrasound! Heartbeat was 162-164 :) Baby has been consistent with that heartbeat.
Have you told family and friends: Parents, siblings, and a few co-workers know. We'll probably make a more public announcement in about 2 weeks when I am through the first trimester. 
Miss Anything? Hot Dogs! Adam has been making bratwursts the last couple days and they smell so GOOD! 
Movement: I haven't felt movement yet, but we certainly saw our little wiggle worm "running" :)
Food cravings: A cornbeef sandwich from Jack's Deli in Cleveland. Too bad we live 5.5 hours away.
Anything making you queasy or sick: I made lasagna this week and it did not sit pretty. Last week the nausea and sickness had subsided but it was back this week. Totally worth it!
Have you started to show yet: Not sure that showing is the right word yet, it looks like I need to lay off the cookies.
Gender prediction: Adam only refers to the baby as "her". I have no intuition on the gender. I am so excited to be surprised!
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? In, but it is looking strange
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Elated to be pregnant, but MAN have the mood swings been crazy. 
Looking forward to: Adam's birthday and going back for our ultrasound May 11th. Got pushed back a week since we got to see the baby this week and they changed the guidelines for the NT scan at my doctors office. 





No comments:

Post a Comment