Saturday, April 21, 2012

Week 10



How far along? 10 weeks 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: I am back to my pregnancy starting weight of 107. It could be due to the fact that I was quite sick on Monday!
Maternity clothes? No, but I had an extremely humbling moment this week when my button shot off my pants at work! The pants are getting a little snug!
Stretch marks? No, but the veins in my body look crazy!
Sleep: I haven't felt as tired this week. I have gone to bed every night by 9:00
Best moment this week: Making it past the 9 week 4 day mark!
Have you told family and friends: Just my parents, Adam's parents, and my two co-workers. Of course Karen knows too!! Seven people asked me if I was pregnant this week. Adam confirmed it to two of the people that asked. Pretty soon we'll be ready to tell everyone :)
Miss Anything? Caffeine! I know they say it's safe in moderation, but I am too scared to drink it. I really want a gallon size Pepsi.
Movement: No movement yet!
Food cravings: Frosted Flakes and Smashburger. (Thanks for taking me this week Adam!)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really, besides Monday, I have felt really good this week!
Have you started to show yet: I guess so, since so many people are asking if I am pregnant!
Gender prediction: Still going with girl
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Adam's birthday and our ultrasound on May 3rd. 


Adam takes the goofiest pictures every week when we do this! I figured I'd throw one in today!

No comments:

Post a Comment