Sunday, April 8, 2012

8 Weeks

Please bear with Adam's photography skills! :) We'll get the hang of it as we go!

How far along? 8 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 2 lbs. (107-109)
Maternity clothes? Not yet...haven't even started shopping until we make it past the magical 12 weeks.
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: I cannot get enough sleep
Best moment this week: Seeing my sweet baby's heartbeat on the ultrasound! Ahhh :)
Have you told family and friends: Just my parents, Adam's parents, and my two co-workers. Of course Karen knows too!!
Miss Anything? Chicken Wings! It's not that I am not allowed to have them, it's what happens when I do eat them!! YIKES!
Movement: Not yet, little bean is way too small still. Sometimes I wish all the bloating I felt was movement. Haha!
Food cravings: Dairy products. I cannot stop drinking milk!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Meat! Ecccck! I try to eat it :/
Have you started to show yet: I feel like it's going to get harder and harder to hide my little pooch.
Gender prediction: I have no sense about this baby. My mom, sister, and mother in law say boy. Adam says girl. I am not sure.
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: To making it past that 9 week mark. Baby steps....



In other news, today was Easter. The ultrasound tech called our baby Jellbean and it has stuck. Well Jellybean has had a big Easter Sunday. We are going to post some pictures from today! Hope baby is ready for our Cracker Barrel tradition. If he/she makes me sick, IT'S OKAY. It lets me know my little blessing is growing and still okay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment