Sunday, April 8, 2012

1st Appointment

We had our first prenatal visit this week. We have not had many positive experiences with ultrasounds or initial prenatal appointments, so we were fearful. I can say that our God is wonderful and that we were in His hands as we went in.

We got there 30 minutes early so I could fill out all the paper work. We were scheduled for our ultrasound first and then we were meeting with the midwife, Amelia. The best part was they took us back right away for our ultrasound and we got to see the baby! AND he/she had a strong heartbeat 162. As soon as I saw the little flicker of the heartbeat, I was overwhelmed and filled with gratitude. What a blessing it is to know that my body has a little life growing inside of it. It truly is love at first sight. Thought you might like to fall in love too:

 Baby V! Measuring 7 weeks 6 days
 Our little "Jellybean" 
Hi There! :) Look at those developing arm stumps! I am a proud Mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment