Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Sunday

Christ the Lord is Risen Today! Hallelujah! My favorite thing we sang at church was from the Matt Redman song You Alone Can Rescue: We lift up our eyes, We lift up our eyes, You're the giver of life! That has multiple meanings to me this morning!

I am excited that my life is in and for Christ. I am also thankful for the life that is growing in my womb today!

Adam preached a great easter sermon about the victory of Christ and our involvement in the Christian narrative. Although, the best part of the morning was when the goats from the children's petting zoo got loose and ran through our service. (I forgot to mention, we had an outdoor service) The goats were fabulous. Enjoy some pictures from Easter!!!

Adam, Chris, and Zach in their purple shirts
 Husby
 Kate and bambino :)
 Our dear sweet friends the Bagleys
 Kate and Adam
Hi Baby, We're your parents!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment