Saturday, May 12, 2012

13 Weeks


How far along? 13 weeks 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: Two pounds total weight gain for my pregnancy
Maternity clothes? Besides the dress I wore last week I am still wearing my regular clothes. My Bella Band has been my best friend!
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: I sleep well! The trouble is how fast fatigue will hit. I will be fine one minute and the next I have to lay down.
Best moment this week: Seeing the baby on the ultrasound. I am in awe that I am so blessed to have life living and growing inside me.
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? No, not really.
Movement: No movement yet. Given the size of baby and how much it moves both the ultrasound tech and the doctor thought that I'd be able to feel little flutters pretty soon.
Food cravings: Milk and fresh strawberries. The doctor was so proud of my milk consumption that she told me I didn't have to take a supplement! Yay for a positive craving!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Smells and meat.
Have you started to show yet: Yes. Dr. James said that my belly measured a week ahead as well and that I can expect my belly to really pop before my next appointment.
Gender prediction: Much to Adam's dismay, I am going to say boy. I had a dream the baby was a boy, I saw the most beautiful blue bird while I was driving to the appointment yesterday and the heart rate seemed to indicate boy. Like I said below, I am happy with whatever I have. 
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? In, but it is huge and cave like :)
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: My parents coming in to town this week!



No comments:

Post a Comment