Wednesday, May 30, 2012

15 Weeks

Well we are plugging right a long with this pregnancy! I thought I would continue to update my chalkboard every Saturday but that has gone out the window since I have been on summer break. I have been so much busier than I could ever imagine! Adam and I attended four graduations and one party over the weekend in addition to all the other fun stuff we typically cram into Saturday and Sunday. It was also Memorial day and we wanted to have a day off to get things done around the house. Any way, enough of the long winded recap of our last few days. Here is our week fifteen update!



How far along? 15 weeks 5 days
Total weight gain/loss: My weight has fluctuated all over the place. It still has only been 2-3 lbs. I am getting a little nervous that the baby isn't getting what it needs.
Maternity clothes? I caved in the heat this week and pleaded with Adam to take me clothes shopping. I got several tops, two dresses, and the best invention known to man kind...maternity leggings :) I officially transitioned into maternity clothes so that I have some room to be comfy.
Stretch marks? No, hoping my Palmer's Coco Butter continues to hold up its end of the bargain
Sleep: I have had a hard time sleeping but that is mostly due to the fact that I can't figure out how to be comfortable sleeping on my left side anymore. Being a lifelong stomach sleeper, this sleeping on my side thing is tough!
Best moment this week: Adam and I were driving home from the mall when all of a sudden I felt the strongest movement from the baby yet! There was nothing I could do but laugh. It was surprising and the most fun feeling ever!
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? I really want a ham sandwich. I miss that I cannot eat lunch meat. It really limits my lunch options! 
Movement: Besides the big kick I felt in the car, I have only continued to feel little flutters here and there. I think it largely depends on what position the baby is in to whether or not I can feel very much.
Food cravings: Chips and Salsa! Yummy!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Penelope rolling in possum poop almost daily. Adam and I have been at a loss as to why this is the summer she decided that she loved rolling in scat. Silly pup! The smell makes me sick.
Have you started to show yet: I have the littlest bump. I love it!
Gender prediction: Boy
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy/Thankful
Looking forward to: Going to our 16 week appointment. I can hardly wait!

In other news, Adam has been so anxious to get the pool up so that I can get swim and get some relief from the heat. Unfortunately, the pool has been completely uncooperative. Mostly it is the task of leveling the ground. Here's some pics as we try to get the pool going. (p.s. Adam is the best. husband. ever.) 
The culprit
Sweet husband
Trying to level out the ground! What a hard worker!


No comments:

Post a Comment