Tuesday, May 22, 2012

14 Weeks


How far along? 14 weeks 4 days
Total weight gain/loss: Two pounds total weight gain for my pregnancy
Maternity clothes? Still wearing my regular clothes. My Bella Band has been my best friend! I bought a few more items this week. I am most excited about the jeans I found for $5 at Old Navy!
Stretch marks? Not yet, and hopefully not ever
Sleep: Sleep is great. I have been having some crazy dreams about delivering the baby. I think touring the hospital so early did me in ;)
Best moment this week: Visiting with my parents. I really was glad to be able to celebrate the baby in person with them. Plus I got to see Tim too which is always wonderful.
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? Adam and I have gone to a couple of baseball games lately and I really miss hot dogs. The craziest thing is that I would not miss them if I were not pregnant.
Movement: One of the best moments of the week was feeling a little flutter. I know it is the baby even though everyone says it is to early to tell. Every once in a while there is this sensation like a goldfish swimming in my belly. I can only feel it when I laying really still. I love it so much!
Food cravings: The sign says it all!! Strawberries are the only thing I want to eat! :) I wish this section just said cravings in general because I am craving a vacation in a bad way. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Greasy food and rich food (i.e. ice-cream products)
Have you started to show yet: It is noticeable. The bag boy at the grocery store offered me assistance out to my car. But first he asked if I was pregnant! So exciting!
Gender prediction: Since we can't think of a name, I am going to say boy!
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Starting to show more and feeling the baby really move!

In other news, the bruising with the injections is getting a little worse as my belly stretches and grows. I told my mom I'd post a picture so she could see. If you are a for fun reader, you don't have to look. It's not flattering and there will be minimal bare belly pictures, I promise!





No comments:

Post a Comment