Saturday, May 12, 2012

Maternity Fair

Adam and I went to the Maternity Fair at St. Joseph Hospital where little baby V will be born. We had a really great time meeting lots of pediatrician's, pediatric dentists, lactation consultants, etc. Seeing all the things offered to a first time mom was a little bit overwhelming. We were really excited to be able to go on a hospital tour. The facility is two years old and caters to mom's and babies. I am excited that the baby will be born at the Women's Hospital. We were on the tour with several other people and I have to say that Adam was the cutest. He asked the nurse lots of questions while I sat there shell shocked at how intimidating the labor and delivery bed looks when you are only 13 weeks pregnant. I am sure that the next time I am there I'll be delighted to see that table. My favorite part, imagining LEAVING with our sweet little blessing. :)
All my swag! This picture doesn't do it justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment