Monday, May 7, 2012

12 Weeks


How far along? 12 weeks 3 days
Total weight gain/loss: Up another pound this week
Maternity clothes? Bought my first maternity dress! I am wearing it in the picture for today.
Stretch marks? Not on my belly
Sleep: My energy level is quickly improving.  
Best moment this week: Announcing we were pregnant!!! :) It seems a little more real now. I especially loved how happy my grandpa Collins is to be a great-grandpa.
Have you told family and friends: See above! 
Miss Anything? Not really
Movement: Nothing yet
Food cravings: A blimey limey smoothie from Tropical Smoothie. I am glad my friends agreed to go there for lunch after church!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Smells, especially the Palmers Cocoa Butter lotion, GAG!
Have you started to show yet: A little bit!
Gender prediction: Still not sure...I really just want healthy!
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? In, but it hurts
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Hormones are everywhere. I cry at everything, especially happy things.
Looking forward to: Seeing the baby this week during our ultrasound! Friday seems too far away!


No comments:

Post a Comment