Thursday, July 12, 2012

21 Weeks

So you know your pregnant when this happens...


Yes, that is a ridiculous amount of Life cereal. There are just some things that are soooo good! I was literally going through 1 1/2 boxes in a week because I would have cereal for breakfast and another bowl before I went to bed. Hahaha

Well, I hit 21 weeks this week. Here are all the fun stats!
I know, I look ridiculously tired. I have been feeling a little sleepy lately.
How far along? 21 weeks 6 days
Total weight gain: up 11 lbs.
Maternity clothes? In my picture today, I am wearing all pre-pregnancy clothes. T-shirts and yoga pants have been great! I really only dress nice if I know I have somewhere to be :)
Stretch marks? none on my belly yet!
Sleep: It's been a little difficult getting used to sleeping on my side still. My hips have been hurting like crazy. My doctor said that that was totally normal and that I can get expect them to feel sore and numb.
Best Moment This Week: Too many to count. My mom and dad being in town was the best!
Miss Anything? Getting a good night's rest.
Movement: Yes! She is a mover and a shaker!
Food cravings: Life cereal and milk
Anything making you queasy or sick: Eating a large meal. I do much better eating little meals all day.
Gender: GIRL!!!
Have you started to show yet: Yes! The first thing the doctor said when she saw me is "You're getting bigger!"
Labor Signs: Nope. 
Symptoms: Just back/hip/butt pain. I also had my first experience with a charlie horse. Ow! haha
Belly Button in or out? My belly button is still in. I told my mom several times while she was here that I felt like it was going to just rip open. My belly button is being stretched and stretched.
 Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happy and silly! I can't help but find the joy in everything. 
Looking forward to: Baby girl's crib and changing table being delivered!


No comments:

Post a Comment