Thursday, July 12, 2012

Mom and Dad Visit and 20 Week Appointment

This was probably my favorite week of my pregnancy so far!! Minus the hip pain, this is the healthiest and best I have ever felt in my life! I had my anatomy scan and doctor visit this past week at 21 weeks. My mom and dad came in to town since Adam was unable to go with me for this special appointment.

We had the ultrasound first and my mom was convinced the baby was going to turn out to be a boy. Thankfully, she is still a girl. Here are some of her pictures!
Love this cute little profile shot!

Every ultrasound we have had, she has had her hands up by her face. I cannot wait to see if she sleeps like that. I love this picture because it looks like she is already wanting to play Peek-a-boo!

This next picture has a great back story! Carol was looking around at the baby and all of a sudden she starts cracking up and asks me this question "Who has big feet?" I said my husband and his grandfather. So baby girl has inherited the Schmies feet! I guess according to Carol they are huge!!
Big foot! I hope she grows into those feet! :)
I am also proud to report that Carol said we had the most cooperative baby in the past two weeks! Baby V is such a good girl!

After the ultrasound, my mom went back with me to see the doctor. The doctor said everything is developing perfectly. I am so glad she is healthy. Everything else with my pregnancy is chugging right a long. Following our appointment we went to lunch at Smashburger. Then we went to Babies R Us and ordered sweet girl her crib and changing table. I am so happy with what we ended up getting! I'll post pics when it comes in. Here are so more pictures from mom and dad's visit!
The happiest mama waiting to see the doctor!! 
Kate and Grandma-to-be! 

Dad and I comparing our baby bumps! I say, Dad WINS!! hahaha (just kidding)

Kate and Dad! Happy, Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment