Monday, July 30, 2012

Cleveland Trip/Karen's Shower & Bachelorette Party

We went up to Cleveland for a few days to celebrate Karen's bridal shower and bachelorette party. It was also a nice opportunity to get to see some family! We got in Wednesday evening. Thursday we went and spent the day with my Aunt Holly and Uncle Mark. Aunt Holly was throwing Karen's shower and we wanted to go over the last minute details. After that mom, Aunt Holly, Uncle Mark and I went to the pool while Adam lounged on the deck. Mom got some cute pictures of us, unfortunately I don't have any fun ones to share. Thursday night we were able to go to Jack's Deli (Remember that craving?)to pick up corn beef sandwiches! I love unique to Cleveland food!
Corn beef on Rye with Cherry Strawberry to drink! Wahoo!
Friday Mom and I went shopping for a dress for Karen's wedding. Hopefully we found one! It's between two right now.

 Saturday all the wedding fun got underway! Here's some pics!
Me and Sissy! :) 

Karen, Mom, and I! I am a shrimp! hahaha

Karen and Bobby! :)

Bridesmaids! 
After the shower, I took an hour nap and then it was time to hit the town for Karen's bachelorette party! We had a great night and I had a blast considering I was the preggo DD. The best part was our transportation for the evening:
Halle teaching me how to start up the van! It had several keys...

YEE-HAW!!!! Watch out!
Can you tell I was so excited to be providing the finest transportation ever! (Thanks Halle's Dad for letting us use your van!)

Bachelorette with the "Bachelorette Mobile"!

Fuzzy, but Sissy and I before her big night out!
Sunday we were able to have lunch with Adam's grandparents before we left to go back to Lexington! It was so fun to spend time with them and to get to share some of our pregnancy journey with Baby girl's great-grandparents! I cannot wait for her to go up to Cleveland and spend time with them!
Adam with Gramma and Grandpa!
Grandpa, Gramma, Me, and baby girl!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment