Monday, July 30, 2012

23 Weeks

Well, Adam made it home from Guatemala and we turned right around and headed up to Cleveland for my sister's bridal shower and bachelorette party. We don't have a picture for 23 weeks (UPDATE: Got a picture), so I'll just fill out the fun details.

Adam and I (and 23 week baby girl) with Aunt Holly and Uncle Mark

How far along? 23 weeks
Total weight gain: up 14 lbs.
Maternity clothes? A mix of some maternity and some regular
Stretch marks? none on my belly yet!
Sleep: Sleeping a lot better. I have started to drift toward being a bit more tired during the day.
Best Moment This Week: Picking up the crib and changing table!! (Stay posted for a fun picture of this)
Miss Anything? Not really

Movement: Yes! I feel lots of little kicks up by my belly button. You can see her moving on the outside now.
Food cravings: Milk, cherry frosted pop tarts!!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Meat

Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: Nope. 
Symptoms: Some round ligament pain and fatigue
Belly Button in or out? Still in for now...
 Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happy! I feel so good!
Looking forward to: Karen's wedding festivities and seeing my family in Cleveland!

No comments:

Post a Comment