Monday, July 30, 2012

24 Weeks



How far along? 24 weeks 3 days
Total weight gain: up 18 lbs. Yes, rapid weight gain has been happening :/ I blame all the awesome food I ate when I was at home (Pizzazz pizza, Amy Joy donuts, Aunt Holly's macaroni and cheese, Jack's Deli...UGH)
Maternity clothes? Mostly maternity items. This is my last week of comfy before I head back to work next week!
Stretch marks? none on my belly yet!
Sleep: I have been sleeping really well. I am trying to enjoy these last few weeks before I start to get really uncomfortable at night. I am not sure Adam is sleeping the best, I have whacked him twice while trying to roll over with my Snoogle! Poor guy! :)
Best Moment This Week: Seeing family and being able to share a bit of our pregnancy with them! I also got registered for my child birth class and breastfeeding class!
Miss Anything? Lunch meat.
Movement: Yes! Each day she feels stronger to me. Pretty soon I think I'll be able to identify little feet and elbows!
Food cravings: Kit Kats (thanks a lot, Mom! add that to the weight gain column too)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Some smells, mainly strong perfumes and stuff.
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: Nope. 
Symptoms: Round ligament pain, indigestion, and Charley horses. Wooo!
Belly Button in or out? Pretty close to flat. Every once in awhile it looks like a normal belly button.
 Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happy! I feel really good and I am so excited that she is going to be here before we know it! I am in "all things baby" mode
Looking forward to: My appointment with the mid-wife on Thursday! :)

2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog and love it...especially BC I am due Nov. 8th and doing weekly chalkboard updates too! Excited to watch your progress :-)

    -Charlene
    Www.becomingthebarrs.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!! I love your blog too! Congratulations on your little girl. It will be fun to see our little ones grow :)

    ReplyDelete