Thursday, June 7, 2012

Baby is...

Right when we left the ultrasound

We had our gender determination done at Lexington Fetal Photography. We couldn't have been more happy with the experience we had there. Cindy was wonderful and was super helpful in all things about becoming a new mommy. We were only suppose to get four 2D pictures, but she blessed us with 24 pictures and a couple in 4D so we got to see what our sweet baby girl's face looks like. Here are some pictures:


She is definitely a girl!! Baby was very cooperative!

There she is looking right at us!

Here she has her hand up by her ear like she is talking on the phone. We joked that she was practicing asking Daddy for the "pink dress, green dress, purple dress...." Haha

Sweet little girl's face!

There she is with her mouth open :) 
Flowers from Mom and Dad V!

For as much as I guessed recently that the baby was a boy, I couldn't be more elated that we are having a little girl. It is a dream come true for me. Of course you all know that Adam has been saying since day one that baby was a girl. Here it is in writing...Honey, you were right!! We are so happy and so in love. November cannot come fast enough. Thanks for taking the time to read all this and be excited with us. We are so blessed!

She said, "Excuse me, sir. Would you believe that I'm the very woman who was standing before you at this very spot, praying to God? I prayed for this child, and God gave me what I asked for. And now I have dedicated him to God. He's dedicated to God for life." Then and there they worshiped God. 1 Samuel 1:26-28 (MSG)


 So thankful and so in love! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment