Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Bow or Beau?



Okay, I put a poll so you all can cast your votes on what you think we were having! It's on the right! Take  a guess...

Just for fun I let you know what the "Old Wives Tales" say:

1. Chinese Gender Chart: According to this you enter your age at conception and your due date. The gender chart calculates these dates according to the chinese lunar calendar. Survey says...GIRL!

2. Heart rate: The rules are if the baby's heart rate is over 140, it's a girl.  Below, it's a boy.  Baby Vodicka was bopping along at around 142.  Survey says....GIRL!

3.  Where it sits:  If your belly is high, it's a girl.  If it's low, it's a boy.  I think my belly looks "low" but then again this is my first pregnancy.  Survey says....BOY!

Those are all the wives tales I have experienced/tried. There are others like the ring test, the necklace test, etc. etc. They also have at home tests that you can do that have a 50% accuracy rate :) Guess we'll find out tomorrow!




1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your pregnancy! I love your blog and the cute chalkboard idea!

    ReplyDelete